Friday, September 24, 2010

the experience of interviewing ~ from Alyssa

Hi! This is Alyssa.

This week I did a big Brownie Scout project. It was about women and their three most important issues. I did interviews by e-mail, telephone, and in person. I had to interview women that were teenagers to women over 70 years of age. Some of the issues are similar and some are different. Some are exactly the same! Here are some of the issues that women face today: family, work, faith, health, and making your own decisions.

This has been a wonderful experience to interview people who know about a lot of issues. It was fun. I'm very glad a lot of people helped with this project. I hope I can interview again soon. Sometimes being a Brownie is hard work. (If you've been in Brownie Scouts you know what I mean.) But after you're done you realize it was worth it!

1 comment:

Five Little Monkeys said...

Great job, Alyssa! I was a Brownie, too--a long time ago. I'm glad you're learning about life's challenges while learning to interview!
Mrs. Redhage